Wednesday 16 January 2008

A category for Lightzone

Having posted quite a bit about Lightzone, coupled with the fact that I get quite a few search hits, I've collated all of my Lightzone stuff into a new category (find it over on the right).

I'm also going to start an intermittent series on Lightzone suggestions based on handy processing techniques I've discovered. I'll try and make each post thematic. Where I know it, I'll be mentioning equivalents in Photoshop and software with similar workflow.

As I run Lightzone versions 2.4 and 3.2 I'll be referencing techniques in both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.