Saturday 17 May 2008

Working the backlog

Angel of the North montage, Gateshead, March 2008

Now I've got SoFoBoMo out of the way, I can get to the backlog of images piling up. I'm having to go back to March for some of them.

Image above is a composite of the shots I took of the Angel of the North, Gateshead just before my workshop in Northumberland. It was a beautifully photogenic day but blowing hard. The wings were visibly flapping in the breeze. Nevertheless, I got quite a few decent shots.

While controversial, I think the statue is highly impressive: it is as much a work of engineering ans art. It is also much more impressive up close that can ever be captured in a photo, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.