Wednesday 7 May 2008

SoFoBoMo: the words

While I can't work on images during this trip, I can at least have a go at the words to go with the book. As I started to note down my thoughts on what I wanted to say, I realised there was much more there than a mere introduction to a documentary. I seem to have observed far more than the mere shots of people's homes might at first suggest.

I'm also finding it useful to collect my thoughts separately from the images so I can think clearer about all I have learned. I can always omit some of the ramblings from the final product.

Inspired by Paul Butzi's book, I think I present the thoughts as a sort of on-going narrative, accompanied by groups of supporting images. Of course, I'll probably find that they don't fit into such an organization and I'm woefully short of material as a result but I'll see how it goes.

Hopefully the overall result will be a bit more interesting than just a bunch of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.