Thursday 18 October 2007

Changes to the look

If you've been here before, you'll notice some changes to the look of my blog. It's all an attempt to get more on the screen. I finally took the time to update the template to take a smaller sidebar font and tweaked the line spacing & stuff. Let me know if it's illegible but as most visitors have relatively large screens (or at least hi-res) then I'm guessing this should help.

I've also added a new website link to Weeping Ash. Got this via Doug Stockdale's blog. It's a really nice site and lots of info on stuff you don't find elsewhere, including English photographers (especially Edwin Smith).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.