Wednesday 29 August 2007

New blogs to the roll

I was checking couple of the blog links that Doug Stockdale has (whose blog & images I'm enjoying a lot at the moment) and found, as a result, a couple of interesting ones.

First up is Bartender Never Gets Killed, which I'll follow for a while and see if it stays. An interesting approach to composite images.
Second, on a similar vein, is Harvey Benge, who is currently putting together a series of diptychs which I find really interesting. They take a while but I find they are images that I can spend time regarding, analysing and appreciating. I'm also going to take some time to explore his other work: he certainly seems to have a fairly unique take on art presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.