Wednesday 8 August 2007

Dissatisfaction

Looking again at the photo attending the yesterday's post, I realise what a hash I made of the conversion: posterization, too much noise reduction. Uck!

It didn't make the final cut first time round because I felt it wasn't technically strong enough but looking at the subject I quite like it. So here is another attempt at the same shot. This time, I made the main subject (the people in the street) stronger and letting the rest fall where it may.

Life on Belgrade streets, Serbia, March 2007

Sometimes we need to revisit our results after a while to see if things can be done better or rejected images actually might be worth resurrecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.