Monday 7 April 2008

A fine day and a bunch of film

Got away from the office relatively early today, largely in search of food (tricky on Sunday in Norway) and partly due to some nice weather. Got out for a couple of hours, 3 rolls of P5+ and hopefully some good shots of town. Having lived here before I knew a bunch of places to go but also found some new spots. Hopefully I've been able to capture a sense of the town. If not, I'm in and out most of the summer, so time to have another go.

Reading all the posting from those active with SoFoBoMo, it was good to get out behind the lens for a while. This isn't part of my own project but it was nice to be out shooting - certainly breaks up the hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.