Sunday 27 April 2008

Busy times

Hurtigruten leaving Kristiansund, Norway, April 2008

Posting has been absent this past week due to yet another business trip, this time to an Internet-free hotel. Next week I'm on vacation - more walking and photography in the lake District (Cumbria), my annual pilgrimage.

In between all that I've been trying to get my SoFoBoMo project ticking over which is tricky. I've also been putting together a second book of the pictures I got when i was last up in Norway. Looks like I will have 2 books put together in the SoFoBoMo time. Neither will be a patch on the quality of Gordon McGregor's, who seems to have really put down a strong marker for other SoFoBoMoers.

In a few weeks, things should slow down a bit when I get some time off travelling and working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.