Friday 6 July 2007

The problems of being a part-timer

As you may have guessed, I'm very much the amateur (for the love) photographer - it is an addition to the rest of my life, albeit a very pleasantly enjoyable one.

this leads to a problem, which I am currently facing: there are too many new pictures to work on, too many images in waiting, too many projects to keep up with. Having got back from France on Sunday evening, I've just been 2 days away on business and busy in between times. I've only just finished cataloguing the France photos, still have half my project from the week before and this weekend I'm off again for the start of the Tour de France.

Too much to do, too little time. I don't have the patience to leave things for a long period - I want to get it done, clear out each job in order and make space for the next. Not that I rush the work, but I don't like it stacking up. Must persevere, though, or nothing will get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.