Monday 30 April 2007

The elusive art

Red tree, The Hague, April 2007

Following on from my thoughts on fitness, I have discovered that art can be created just as unexpectedly, despite my initial thoughts to the contrary.

When I went back to the card to download/wipe it after Saturday's efforts to capture "Red & green trees", I discovered a fair number of decent shots from my attempts for a stitching effort. This shot is one of them. It wasn't my intention, and I'm not saying it is a world-class effort, but there does appear to be a process where unexpectedly good results can arise from what was initially thought to be unpromising. Not that I'd then advocate the scatter-gun approach but that carefully looking at what seem poor efforts at first glance may reveal something more worhtwhile. Maybe something can be learnt in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.