Sunday 10 May 2009

What does photography mean?

One of the really interesting things about the whole SoFoBoMo challenge is reading all the other participants' blogs. Even more that the range of photographic styles and subjects is the range of motivations for photography that people have. Whether it is way way to figure out ones life, life in general or the world at large, it is all in there. Photograph seems to be an extension of how people live and think. That's one of the most interesting aspects of the increased numbers this year.

As for me, I expect to get going tomorrow. No great insights in the first instance, just me figuring out how to get through it all. More when I actually start.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.