Wednesday 17 September 2008

Things have been a bit slow

...because I've been on the road again. I had a couple of weeks in the UK visiting my parents and now I'm in Kuala Lumpur on business for a few days (currently a nice view from half way up the twin towers). I've not picked up a camera in 3 weeks or more.

Have no fear, there is plenty of stuff to come. I'm planning quite a number of posts but need access to my on computer for pics and time to sit and write them. Lots to follow on my trip to India, together with some more equipment stuff and the usual random blathering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.