Saturday 24 April 2010

SoFoBoMo: don't forget to pledge

If you've signed up for SoFoBoMo, either new this year or in previous years, then you'll need to pledge to get yourself in the list and add to the number on the home page. To pledge; log-in to SoFoBoMo, go to "Your Account", hit the pledge link.

There's a good reason for this 2-step process. It means people need to pledge each year, which also means if you sign up one year and don't want to take part the next, that's also OK. We'll only count those that tell us they want to participate by pledging.

1 comment:

  1. Yep. I've already done it. I think that I have a few good ideas, too; however, I thought that last year and didn't really finish before the deadline. :-) I did finish, though.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.