Sunday 1 June 2008

Words in code

Force Crag Mine, Cumbria, April 2008
A shaft of light passes overhead


A picture paints a thousand words.

A cliche for good reason but is it as simple as that.

As I read through the SoFoBoMo entries (I intend to read them all, of which more in another post), I am coming to a different realisation. The words our pictures paint are all in code and titles, cations or short descriptions are the key to unlocking them.

If you want to tell a particular story, please point me in the right direction, otherwise it is all likely to be lost on me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.