As I take more pictures for this series I'm learning some useful things about my photography:
- This is turning out to be some of my favourite work.
- It is making me think clearly about the relationship between forms and colours in a way sharp photos don't.
- It makes me more reactive to the things around me. Better results seem to come from a looser shooting style.
- I expect this work to continue for quite some time - it is a method and style easily translated to other places and subjects.
- It's fun to do, which keeps me wanting to do it.