Monday 15 June 2009

SoFoBoMo 09 pt2: completed

SoFoBoMo 2009 part 2 cover

Late last night I got part 2 of my SoFoBoMo 2009 effort completed. Find a copy at the website by clicking this link. Small file: just 2.5MB, 36 images including the cover, 57 pages.

Best viewed at 100% or less as a 2 page spread with cover - that way you get the captions alongside the pictures.

Not my greatest collection of photography but OK at this resolution. it has also been an opportunity to try a couple of different ideas in layout. The more I do these photobooks, the quicker and easier it becomes to make the final layout, which gives me more opportunity to think about the other aspects.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to your sofobobo book, indeed a pleasure to look through. Really interesting landscapes you have in Cumbria. The area where there grow no trees rimind me a bit of northern Sweden, what I have seen from it anyway. Wonderful pictures, you made me want to go there, definitely.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments, especially constructive ones.
Comments get emailed directly to me before publishing , so if you want to get in touch drop a comment.
All comments moderated by me before being published, keeps the spam at bay.